Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Dragon Wand




The Dragon Wand

Merry Meet :))) I am most excited. After about 4 years of searching I have finally found my wand. :)))) I am super particular when it comes to my magickal tools. Many of them I have collected over years. I will use items that I find in nature until I have that tool that just feels right. I've wanted to work with a wand for quite some time now. I have worked with various branches that I have picked up and have been looking for a more formal one. The other night I found the wand above, lovingly named the Dragon Wand, by it's creator. :))))

I was attending a class with Christopher Penczak at the Awen Tree, a shop that is about a half hour from my home. One of the girls that I've seen at a couple of his classes now has an amazing flair for creating magickal tools. I have a scrying mirror from her too that I'll show you a bit later on. :)))))) She was showing me the wands that she had made and some of them were just absolutely gorgeous. The ones with glitter and gemstones were definitely catching my attention. She then put the wand above in my hand.

As soon as it hit the palm of my hand, my hand started vibrating and it was like the room and everyone and everything in it was melting away. It just set so perfectly and I immediately felt warm and safe. I turned it over looking at it and I knew right away it was the one. When I looked up at her, she had the biggest smile on her face, she already knew the wand found where it belonged. She told me that she had found it on the ground beneath a Sycamore tree after a storm in a park near my area. She told me that as soon as she picked it up she felt the presence of a dragon and strength. For those of you who have been with me a little while, last year was the year of the dragon for me. :))) It was all about finding my voice, and strength and getting ready for the big changes that this year and the next are bringing me. It was validation for me that indeed I am to work with this wand.

I currently have it setting on my kitchen altar next to wear I work. I am looking forward to working with it soon :)))))))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 


p.s.  If interested in Dawn's work, you can find her Etsy shop here: 

1 comment:

  1. Always great when you find something that speaks loudly to you. My husband doesn't get it at all. In fact, he often teases me when I stop while we are out but he knows why I do. Sometimes I don't even pick anything up, but he knows I am listening to something he cannot hear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.