Creating Sacred Space
Merry Meet :))))) How many of you take time to do energy work frequently? How many of you take the time to create sacred space before you do it? :)))) While this can add a bit of time to your energy work, it's something that can help tremendously even if you are just going to spend time meditating or relaxing. So let's take a look at some things you should do before beginning any energy work.
1. Make sure the area you are working in is free of any clutter and debris. If there's anything that doesn't belong in that area return it to it's proper space. Ideally you will have an area that you can practice in regularly. Most of us will not have that kind of space though. So wherever you are practicing, make sure that you do what you can to reduce the clutter as this can contribute energy you don't want present in your work.
2. Cleanse the space that you are working in. You can use white sage or dragons blood to cleanse the area that you intend to work in.
3. Cleanse yourself. Make sure you cleanse yourself before beginning your work.
4. Add personal items to the area. This is the time where you can add any gemstones, candles, etc that you wish to have in the space with you.
5. Ground and center yourself. This is also a great time to cleanse your chakras if you've not done so in awhile. I generally do all three together now.
6. Create sacred space around yourself. For those of you comfortable casting circles, that's a great way to do this. If you are new to Wicca or just wish to have another method to use, you can use energy to do this as well. When you ground and center yourself, you fill yourself with the white divine energy. You can expand this energy outward to create a safe space for you to work with.
It sounds like a lot of steps, and the first few times you do this, it will add a bit of time but will be worth it. In time though, you'll be able to do all of this pretty quickly and it really will make a difference in your work. :)))
I've come to really enjoy the benefits of having this sacred space as well and have found myself using it more and more. I make sure that where I work each day is set up properly. Where I work from home writing to all of you it's really important that the energy is good where I work. I've also found myself doing it for the simple things I do like bubble baths and reading time. I find it helps to relax me and keep me focused. :)))))))
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :)))