Friday, July 25, 2014

It's In The Cards



It's In the Cards

Merry Meet :))) A question I get pretty frequently is how I choose which deck to read from. With Moonsong Daily Magick, I rely completely on intuition and messages from my guides. Usually as I am writing Daily Magick, I am open to receive messages, and I follow what comes. It's funny, sometimes I will look back and I'm surprised how well everything just goes together. I am grateful for the guidance from my guides, for they truly bless me when I write these and help me to make everything flow. That being said, by the Daily Tarot card, it's rare that I don't know exactly which deck to pull from. A lot of times I find myself laughing as I see the card that came up really goes with the theme in the quotes and affirmations. On Sabbats I almost always pull from my Goddess Guidance Oracle deck and I am always amazed at how the Goddess associated with that Sabbat seems to come up more often than not.

I have almost 50 decks that I work with now, both physical and digital. :)))) I remember someone saying they were collecting tarot decks, when I got my first deck and thinking to myself that I couldn't see the reason for more than one deck. I now completely understand. :))) I absolutely adore both tarot and oracle and each deck speaks to me differently. I love having the freedom to go to whichever deck is calling me at that particular moment. That being said, my main tarot deck is still the Mystic Dreamer Tarot. :)))))) I've been working with it the most for several years now.

When you purchase tarot card readings with me, I almost always use the Mystic Dreamer Tarot Deck. I have had a couple readings come through that I've been really pulled to the Oracles, and I always honor that when it happens. Usually it becomes apparent why as soon as I run the cards, as those cards tend to have clearer and more specific answers. I also have had some tarot readings I've done when I finish the reading, and my guides urge me to pull an "extra" card from the oracle. These I honor as well. It doesn't happen all the time, when it does though it typically tends to bring the entire reading together.

If you are just starting out reading, I suggest starting with an oracle deck. In my opinion they are a lot easier to read. Tarot is absolutely amazing and when you take the time to learn the cards they can give you more detailed information. Once you can read one tarot deck, you will find similarities amongst the others making it easier to select different tarot decks to work with. :))))

Happy Reading! 

If you are interested in booking a tarot reading with me, you can get one here: 

http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Tarot/Readings.html

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.