|**original graphic by Charlie Bowater**|
The Importance Of Maintaining Self
Merry Meet :)))) Today I wanted to go into the importance of maintaining yourself energetically. These are basic things that you should strive to do daily as much as you can. Often I will do them at night before bed, and as I am falling asleep. It tends to help me sleep better at night.
1. Cleanse self - Using a bit of white sage, you can use an incense if you wish, waft the smoke around you and ask that any energies that are not for your highest good be removed.
2. Release, Release - Feel what is going on in your body. If you identify anything that is bothering you, ask the divine to help you release this. You may say something along the lines of "I release this, knowing that the divine and the energy of the universe will help me."
3. Ground - You may use any method you wish to ground yourself, if you wish to have a reference I have a great article on grounding here: Grounding: Tree Method
4. Draw divine energy through all your chakras. Starting with your crown chakra, envision white light from the divine going through each of your chakras. Pay attention to each one, ensuring you release anything that is restricting that chakra, allowing it to spin freely and provide energy as it should.
5. Expand - Expand that light white that you have brought from your crown chakra through your root chakra outward to the sides of your shield until you are enveloped in a bubble of white light.
6. Shield - Use this time to check your shield, removing any debris and making any repairs that you need to. Adjust your shield according to what feels right to you.
7. Time to be thankful - Thank the divine for all the blessings they have brought into your life.
8. Speak Up - This is now the time to ask the divine for assistance in your life in any place you may need it. :))
I hope this helps!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :)))