Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Star Tarot Card




The Star Tarot Card


"Moonlight dapples a tree and reveals an ibis, representing pure, focused thoughts, a quiet presence overlooking the scene unfolding onto the riverbank below. A woman emerges from the river, reaching toward a butterfly - a symbol of transformation - that is just out of reach. On a jutting bit of rock, another bird observes. Overhead an eight-pointed star that represents the creative and regenerative energy of the universe shines predominantly in the sky. In the background, barely visible, is a constellation of a pentacle. Here, the pentacle represents the five senses. Because the pentacle is dim, it indicates that reliance on the senses should be less at this time and, instead focus on the regenerative energy of the universe should be highlighted.

In the face of troubling evens, the Star offers hope and guidance. As you emerge from troubled waters, you will find clear signs directing your path. Now is the time to stop focusing on what has happened in the past and look instead to the future. The universe is offering refreshment; a transformation is at hand. You just need to reach out and take it. Even if the evidence of your senses indicates otherwise, focus only on the hope that is provided. Steer your actions by the light of the shining star and you will soon be on solid ground. - Mystic Dreamer Tarot"

Merry Meet :))))) The Star Card is one of my favorite cards in the tarot. When I was being taught how to read tarot intuitively in my seminars, this card started repeatedly coming up for me. I immediately loved the picture on the card. The card pictured above is from my main deck, Mystic Dreamer's Tarot. The Mystic Dreamer Tarot was the first deck I ever purchased, and is still my main deck today. I was using it for the tarot seminars I was taking. At the time I was taking these seminars, I had just taken the leap to making Wiccan Moonsong my full-time business. It was quite the leap of faith for me. So I was delighted to see this card coming up that day. To me this card symbolized me reaching for my dreams. It spoke of hope and love and support. It was such a positive reinforcement for me that I was indeed on the right path, and had done the right thing. It also was a time that I was working to leave my past in my past. I have been through a lot of rocky times in my past, but I learned to embrace those times, for they went into making me who I am today. They gave me a unique ability to help people in a variety of troubling times, for I understand where they are and can help to guide them out. I learned to embrace my past, love my present, and trust in my future. Probably one of the most important lessons I learned on my path. At the time, I was also seeing butterflies everywhere. The butterfly was a huge totem animal for me at that time. :)))

Some of you are familiar with the Fool's Journey in Tarot. I put up an article for you on it a few months back. In that journey, the Fool meets the Star. The Star promises the Fool that better things are yet to come. She shows him how to leave his rocky past in the past and to move forward toward the light and promise of a new tomorrow.

The Star corresponds to the zodiac sign of Aquarius. It is ruled by the planet Uranus. The Star's Element is Air. It also corresponds to our 7th chakra, the crown chakra. Quite the powerful positive card. This card represents hope, faith, inspiration, awareness of self, freedom, and intuition.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.