Friday, August 22, 2014

Release Your Past To Move Forward

original graphic by CinnamonCandy

Release Your Past To Move Forward

Merry Meet :)))))) A huge part of being Wiccan is learning to find your true self, and find your personal path. When you are on that path, you will know it as things will fall into place and generally flow smoother. Sometimes in order to do this though, we must let go of what is no longer serving our greater good. I have found that one of the most difficult things to do is to let go of what is perceived to be comfortable and secure, and take those leaps of faith that are necessary to move forward. Often times moving forward requires change, and let's face it those changes, while they can even look appealing can be scary.

What I've found on my personal path though, is that when I pay attention, the signs are all around me of where I need to go. I will feel it in my heart, know it in my soul, and catch things repeating themselves to affirm that it's indeed what I need to do. From letting go of relationships, to pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to do something scary like speaking in public, often those things that we are most afraid of are what bring us the biggest rewards.

So while you find your personal path, follow your heart and your intuition. What makes you truly happy. What are your hopes and dreams? When you are doing what you love and being true to yourself you will feel an amazing sense of peace and for some of you, you may actually feel your heart chakra and solar plexus warming and humming happily. That's where you need to go.

So the next part is how to move forward and let go of the past. While it's tempting to hold onto past memories, and cling to what is comfortable, look at where your going as a reward. If need be, set mini rewards for yourself along the way to encourage yourself to get out there. You'll find this funny, but a few years ago, I had trouble just walking into a class where I didn't know people. I really wanted to learn tarot though, so I made myself a promise that if I was really uncomfortable still after a half hour that I would give myself permission to leave. I never did. More often than not, the hardest part is taking that first step. You will find that each step after that gets a little easier, and you just keep your eye on your dream and on how that dream makes you feel and the reward will be it coming true.

You need to remember that you never walk alone. Your guides, the Great Goddess, Angels, your ancestors that have crossed, all surround you and support you in what you want to do. You have one mission in life, to love and be happy and you will find the universe works with you to make that happen. So walk forward in complete confidence knowing that you will reach those dreams as long as you take that first step.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Love your blog, bookmarked!
    I've just started on the pagan path, and recently made contact with my spirit guides. I know I have a fox, or pretty sure. I got a name, several times popping up. Some days later, I stumbled over a person on facebook. Comment and like on a picture I posted in a group - whose name is?? It driving me a little mad. He is handsome as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.