Monday, September 8, 2014

Spirit Guide Connection - What do my Guides Sound Like?

graphic by Michelle Renee


Spirit Guide Connection - What do my Guides Sound Like?

Merry Meet :))))) I've been getting lots of emails from all of you wanting to connect with your spirit guides. I am absolutely loving that so many of you are willing and excited to make that connection. One of the biggest hangups for me when learning to formally work with my guides was understanding what they sound like. It's actually one of the most common questions I get as well.

Some people are clairaudient, or clear hearing. For you this process will be much easier, for others like myself, it's not my strength and I had to learn to identify their voices and recognize when they were speaking to me. Please keep in mind that this is only one of the many ways that they can communicate with us, they will often send signs in your life, images that you see in your mind's eye, dream communication etc. However when you learn to hear them, you will find that they start communicating with you this way more and more frequently.

So let's start with something that's familiar to you. As we go through our day to day activities you have that voice in your head that runs pretty much nonstop right? Mine is working right now as I'm writing this and thinking about how to explain this to you. ;) They are quite simply your thoughts, and for those of us that are blessed with gifts of being sensitive, these thoughts can run super fast all day, and for some into the night. This is much the way you will hear your guides.

When I started listening for my guides I thought I would hear them clearly in my ears as if they were standing next to me. It's much much more subtle then that. You will hear them in with your normal day to day thoughts. So how in the world do you know what's you and what's them? This is how I learned it, and it may vary from person to person.

I started really paying attention to my thoughts. I would notice at times my thought patterns would switch to something completely random, something that wasn't on my mind. I started paying attention to that randomness instead of dismissing it. With time I started noticing that a lot of times these random thoughts were able to be verified. For example I would get a solution to a problem that to my knowledge I was unaware of, and able to look it up on google and validate it. Another clue for me was when I disagreed lol :))))) I know it sounds rather funny, but I do argue with them. It was another way I learned to hear them though when I found I disagreed with what was being said.

With time I have learned to pick out their communication easily. I also can feel tingling in either my solar plexus or my fingertips now depending on the guide that is coming through for me. More often now, their voices are different as well. This makes it easier for me to distinguish who I am working with. I know that one of them is my Grandfather, and I have another one named Angie, but I also have a few others who work with me from time to time and have not revealed their names. Currently I will hear them multiple times a day as they help to guide me through my day to day activities and to make the right choices on my path. This is because I am open and receptive to their communication. The more you work with it, the easier it will get. :))))))

I hope this helps!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.