Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bealtaine Cottage



Bealtaine Cottage

Let your senses take a journey, to a place where time stands still. In old Ireland country a beautiful home nestled on three acres where one woman changed her life by deciding to live her life by the Great Mother Nature.

A little while ago, a fellow member of Moonsong Daily Magick, Tina, introduced me to Bealtaine Cottage and I honestly have just fallen in love with everything about it. I'm very visual and she takes you on a pictorial voyage back to simple times, before modern technology, when Mother Earth provided all that you needed and the results are just breathtaking. I don't think I've ever seen another woman so dedicated to her path and she is an inspiration for all of us on so many levels.




How would you do with no modern appliances, electricity, bath tub, or any of the modern comforts that we have today. Or are they comforts? Her journey will absolutely inspire you to live closer to nature by showing you just how gorgeous and beautiful life can be when you cut out a lot of the extra noise and just connect.

I must confess I find it intriguing but I'm not sure how I would do! lol :))) I can only watch what she is doing and work to incorporate some of her tips and images into my own life in my own effort to connect on my path. Whether you choose to adopt what she is doing or not. Her journey is one that will most definitely intrigue and inspire all of you that have a connection to the beautiful world in which we live. :)))))))) My dream is to one day visit Ireland, and this cottage will most definitely be on my list. :))))))

http://bealtainecottage.com/


Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

1 comment:

  1. I subscribe to her blog and I adore her. I don't know how I would do either! But I too take little things from her and try to incorporate them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.