Thursday, November 13, 2014

Frozen



Frozen 

Merry Meet :)))) How many of you have seen Frozen? :)))) Maybe I should ask if anyone hasn't seen it yet. :)) *giggles* I know for those of us with kids we probably have it memorized by now. :))The kids are going around reciting lines from the movies and singing all the songs in my area, I don't doubt it's much the same everywhere else. My daughter had a sleepover last night and I couldn't help but laugh as they acted the movie out in the living room along with the movie and they knew all the songs and half the lines in it.

Many of you know that I love Disney movies and Frozen is no exception. I find so many of them empowering with amazing lessons and I love watching my little ones grasp onto those lessons, without realizing how much they have just learned while having fun. :))))

The first time I watched Frozen I couldn't help but notice some parallels. I think everyone does that when they watch anything, compare it to their life.

I found it interesting that she had this amazing gift of creating snow and freezing things, but it wasn't accepted so she had to hide them.

"Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know"

It reminded me of growing up and all that I use to sense, but it was not acceptable for me to feel what I felt, or to see what I did, so I had to learn to try to turn my gifts off, or at the very least hide them and never say anything about them. It's a little restrictive to go through life having such a huge part of yourself hidden from everyone. Learning to hide myself so young changed the course of my life as well.

There is one song in the movie that when it came on I just got chills all over when I first saw it. It's after her gifts get unintentionally revealed and she just strikes out on her own using them for the first time. This is the official video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHue-HaXXzg

It really does a great job describing the emotions I had a few years ago when I finally just let go and acknowledged my gifts as I could not ignore them anymore. It's just such a powerful message about letting go and being yourself.

By the end of the movie she discovers as long as she uses her gifts with love, people will love her and adore her gifts. Much the same lesson I learned in life with my gifts. Now I can't create ice skating rinks and personal snow clouds, but y'know :)))))))))

Anyway it's an amazing movie with a very powerful message that I think everyone should see. :))))))) I know all of you will enjoy it :))))))))))) For those of you who are familiar with it, the next time you hear Let It Go, start singing along and see how it makes you feel ;)

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.