Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New In The Shop - Infinity



New In The Shop
Hand Forged Infinity Pendants

https://www.etsy.com/listing/211743125/forged-infinity-pendant

Hand Forged Infinity Pendant from a period square nail brushed with brass (brass finish may wear over time).

Chain not included, put it on your favorite personal chain as shown in picture to wear as a necklace or a bracelet.

Each symbol is hand forged by a blacksmith. Please allow 3 - 4 days for crafting plus mailing time.

My Interpretation of The Infinity Symbol

The Infinity symbol has become a personal icon for me in the past year. It was a symbol that was coming up repeatedly for me last year so I was especially delighted when Earl made one for me. :)))) I asked him if he would consider making them available for all of you. :)))
In the infinity symbol I found never ending love. I found reincarnation and the endless cycle that our soul takes as it evolves. I found proof of the other side, and our loved ones that have crossed, and I have been blessed with the gift of standing on that center point of the infinity symbol. I can stand at the crossroads between our world and the other side and help to pass messages back and forth confirming to others the blessed gift that there is something beyond this life, and we will all be united with our loved ones one day. :)))) In fact many of our loved ones we literally travel with them for infinity as we come back many times together. :))))) It represents my commitment that I have made to carry this message forward in any way I can and help others to find their way on the cycle. It represents the different girl that I am today on my personal journey and how hard I have been working to master the concepts I need to in order to help guide others.

It's really a pretty significant symbol when you think about it. Infinity is endless possibilities. The knowledge that wherever you are on your path, you will continue moving forward and be presented with and endless stream of options.

The infinity symbol also stands for balance which is something we need to all strive for in this life. The perfect balance of everything is what will keep us happy and healthy. We need to remember to take that time for ourselves and keep ourself healthy as that will help us to be more productive elsewhere.

In the Rider-Wait tarot deck the infinity symbol is over the head of the magician and on the strength card. It represents the spiritual connection on these cards, and the infinite connection to our spirit.

The one you are probably most familiar with is it being the symbol for an endless love. Often times partners will use the infinity symbol in wedding rings or elsewhere to symbol their eternal devotion to one another.

The infinity symbol has a very long history. I've seen many different start dates suggested the earliest I've seen being the Ancient Greeks in 490 BCE. Makes you really wonder where this symbol originated when it has that early of a presence in society. ;)

In mathematics it is also called the lemniscate and was introduced as a mathematical concept in 1655 by John Wallis an English Mathematician.

There is so much meaning behind this ancient symbol. :))))))) I would encourage you to peruse more on your own. :))))))

How will you choose to wear your infinity symbol? :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

https://www.etsy.com/listing/211743125/forged-infinity-pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.