Monday, November 17, 2014

Pictorial Muse Images



Pictorial Muse Images

Merry Meet :))))) One of the amazing teachers I was blessed to work with is Sheilaa Hite. She trained me primarily in the tarot, but is responsible for many of the changes in my intuitive gifts and on my path.

She has a really handy tool on her website that I use frequently and wanted to share with all of you today, called Pictorial Muse Images. It's similar to drawing tarot cards for yourself each day, except it is an intuitive exercise that will help you align with your path and is based online. :)))))

You can find it here:

http://www.sheilaahite.com/the-spiritual-hedonist/

When you get to the page you will need to ground and center and focus your mind. In the first part, you will receive three cards pertaining to your life path that will reflect what you are currently manifesting.

So for instance, in the picture above you can see my drawing for today. It's been quite similar for the past week. :)))) The first picture, which in mine is Determination, is a reflection of myself right now. Change is my strength card right now, and Communication is my best quality. Given everything that is going on in my life right now these are incredibly accurate. :)))))

When you are ready, there is a second link to repeat the exercise, this time with four pictures. The four pictures will identify the key energies for you on your path right now. They are in stages that you will work with these energies. By tapping into these images, it gives you almost a mini-roadmap if you will and helps to bridge your conscious and subconscious mind.




You can see my images above. So these are the four energies that I will be working with immediately. By acknowledging these key energies it will help to make my upcoming path go smoother as I now have a "breadcrumb trail" to follow. :))))))

You can use this tool daily, or once a week. It's a great way to check in on where you are at on your path. :))))))

I hope you enjoy!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.