Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wiccan Thanksgiving Blessings


Thanksgiving Blessing


The sun slowly rises and sparkles through the trees,


on this day I thank the Lord & Lady for the beauty that I see,



Eternally blessed to be a part of this world


and experience the gifts of love and life that around me unfold.



I kneel in silent gratitude give thanks and honor thee,


my ancestors, and the sprits who walked in courageous spirit before me,



Blessings to everyone in this world, may you have the courage to stand and be heard,


to live the life you want and be free, knowing this energy I will bestow upon thee.



On this Thanksgiving, my energy is sent to you tonight, 


May you and your loved ones be blessed with love and light

Much Love and Many Blessings,

- Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.