Thursday, December 4, 2014

Teacup Gardens



Teacup Gardens

I found this picture on Tumblr and thought it was a really fantastic idea. Not so much in my house because of my little ones. lol :)))))) Well perhaps if instead of going for the dainty tea cups you choose the gigantic coffee mugs. :)))))) Those may hold up a bit better. ;) For those of you who can have breakables though, or have places safe from little hands I think this is the cutest idea. Instead of flower pots use tea cups. :))))




When summertime and the warm weather comes where I am we have a lot of Tag Sales and flea markets. I can spend hours perusing them, looking at all the trinkets and goodies for that perfect item. This would be a great place to start collecting tea cups to work with. :))))) I imagine you could find a beautiful variety of them for fairly cheap. You might also have older tea cups or mugs that you wish to recycle for a new use. :))))




In the picture above they did herbs, but obviously you could do flowers as well. You can even make little terrariums out of them or little fae gardens. I saw this tiny fairy garden in the picture above that you could make a variation of that would look really cute. :)))))




There are so many color combinations and possibilities with this. :)))) I hope you enjoy! :)))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.