Saturday, January 24, 2015

Create Your Shining Year




Create Your Shining Year

Available Here: Create My Shining Year

Merry Meet :)))))) When I come across something that I adore I always want to share it with you. :)))) Create Your Shining Year is amazinnnggg :)))) It's written by a soul sister of mine, Leonie, and she's just incredible. A lot of you comment on how bubbly my energy and I can assure you that you will love hers as well. :))))) I have been working with Leonie for a few years now and adore pretty much everything she does. :))))

Leonie publishes this book each year and honestly I don't know where I'd be without it. It's my let's look at what's going on, make a plan to get stuff done and take action road map for each year. Last year was amazing ;) :))) I've been scribbling away in it for the past couple weeks and it occurred to me that many of you would probably adore this book as much as I do. :)))))





Leonie walks you through evaluating the previous year, dreaming up what you want to do this year, planning it out, and then putting it into action. :))) She's amazing. Through it all you will have energy that you can't help but be uplifted and motivated by. It's something that I have been excited to work on over the past couple weeks :)))) I even got myself some sparkly metallic gel pens from Dollar Tree to fill the book out with :))))))

The book has both a life and business edition, or you can get a combined edition like I did. If you have your own business I cannot suggest this book enough. It will give you a taste of what her business academy is like as well :))))) Even if you don't have your own business, the life edition is just amazing. If you take the time to go through the workbook you will definitely see a huge difference :)))))))





You can download the workbooks as a PDF or if you're like me and want to have it handy so you can take it anywhere she's got a perfectly amazing paper copy that's spiral bound so it's easy to write in. Interested?

Here's where you can grab a copy :))))

Create My Shining Year

There's lots of information for you on the page and glowing reviews :))) If you want to bypass all of that the download links are at the bottom of the page ;)

Have fun!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Moonsong-Daily-Magick.html

1 comment:

  1. I have just spent hours on Leonie's sight, absorbing her messages. Thank you so much for posting this, it's exactly what I needed today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.