Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Aura Readings



Aura Readings

Merry Meet :))))) The other day I had the opportunity to go to a psychic fair with a couple of my friends. It was absolutely amazing. :)))))) I've never seen so many New Age places in one spot. One of the booths that grabbed my attention as soon as I got there was the Aura reading booth. It's something that I've always wanted to have done, but have never had the opportunity to.

The experience was amazingly cool. The reading was done by Aura About You, if you want to check out the website you can find it here: http://www.auraboutyou.com/

The first thing she did was take my picture with her computer. Then she had me put my hand on something, lol some sort of scanner that fit my hand. You can see a picture of it on her website. :)))

I then got three printouts and my results. The first thing that jumped out at me was the color. I was completely surrounded in yellow! Honestly I was expecting purple being an intuitive. So I was definitely surprised.




The first shows my aura around my entire body.

This is the second printout:




This one I thought was just beyond cool. It showed all of my chakras and the level that each was at. Note how my solar plexus is the strongest. What's interesting about this is for the past few years, that was the chakra that I have had the biggest issues with. The changes that I have made recently by getting divorced have apparently paid off.

She told me that my confidence was absolutely soaring, and that the size of my aura was huge, meaning I had a big effect on those around you. She then asked me if I realized that I was a very strong empath. LOL :))))))))) That made me laugh. She said that based on what she was seeing it was my life mission to work with empaths and as a healer and teacher of lightworkers. I find this whole thing incredibly fascinating. She did not know who I was during the reading. I gave her my card afterward to validate what she saw. :)))) She also told me that I had a lot of green and that indicated the growth that I was going through.

It was just an incredible experience. If this is something you have ever considered doing, I highly recommend it. :)))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Moonsong-Daily-Magick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.