Monday, February 23, 2015

The Importance of Sleep

**original graphic by: Saftkeks13**



The Importance Of Sleep

Merry Meet :)))) Sleep is something that is extremely important for everyone. Our bodies need it to recharge and reset for the new day that awaits us. For empaths and sensitives though sleep is even more important as it gives us many things.

When you are a sensitive it's incredibly important to take care of your body. We are the ones that really can't get away with slacking off on eating habits or what we need to run our bodies properly. The more you decide to use your gifts and develop them the more important you will find this comes. Along with proper eating, hygiene etc I find sleep one of my top things that I need. It will vary between all of us, but I know for a fact that not only does my body require a solid 7 to 8 hours a night, but it also matters what hours I sleep between. For instance, most nights I will go to bed at 10:00 and wake up at 6:00. That is my optimal time for my body. I can vary this a little, or do with an hour less here or there, but if I do I will start noticing changes.

One of the most significant changes is the control of my gifts. Without the proper amount of sleep I will find my gifts turning on at random, and will have a much harder time being able to shield properly when I need it the most. I've also noticed that my emotions will start zipping along a roller coaster if I let it get too far out of hand. Can we cue extra tears for no rational reason? lol :)))))) When I get the proper amount of sleep all of these are seldom an issue for me.

The other important aspect of sleep is not only to charge and help restore our bodies and spirit but also to receive important messages. Almost all of us who have intuitive gifts will find that we receive messages in our sleep. It may not be obvious that we do, but when we are at rest, our conscious that loves to debate if things are really happening, is quieted and our guides are able to give us information that they wish.

In previous articles I have mentioned dream journals. If you do not currently keep one, I can't recommend it enough. It can be any book or medium that you can jot down thoughts in right when you wake up in the morning. While your dreams may appear to be gibberish to you right when you awake you may find symbolism and other clues from your dreams become important later on. I can't tell you how many times I have had a dream and then found it carried an important message in the coming days. You can also look for patterns in recurring dreams to help you determine what you need.

Start taking note of what hours you sleep best in and awake the most rested. Figure out where you are most comfortable sleeping for hours. For most people it's 7 - 8, however I do know some people who are good on 6 hours. Most intuitives I know though are like clockwork, we need 8 hours, not going to bed too late at night, and getting up not too late in the morning. Once you figure out where you run the best you will find it will make an amazing difference in both controlling and developing your gifts. :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.