Monday, March 16, 2015

Tree Camping



Tree Camping

How many of you are sitting there thinking, "What? Where do I sign up?" I love being outside and I absolutely love camping. As soon as I saw this picture on Pinterest I just sat there and stared for quite a good amount of time. Can you imagine?? How tranquil would this be? Of course this is assuming I can get over my wee fear of heights. ;) I would honestly try in order to do this! lol :))) I know my children would be beyond excited. Perhaps this may be an answer to not having a suitable group of trees to build a treehouse in, in my backyard......

This particular picture comes from a resort called Waldseilgarten in Pfronten, Bavaria Germany. They even have an option to hang in a tent off of a huge rock climbing area. I'm not sure I would get any sleep for fear of rolling out of my tent! lol (see pic right below) You can check out the website here: http://www.waldseilgarten-hoellschlucht.de/?id=47 For Google Chrome users you can have it translate the page for you as the page is in German. I do have one question.. what happens if you need to use the restroom in the middle of the night?




If you hit up the internet, you can find options for this becoming more readily available. For instance here's a place in Georgia that offers tree top camping. This one uses tree boats for you to sleep in the trees in. These are more like a hammock. You can check out their site and availability here: http://www.dancingwithtrees.com/treetop_camping.htm If you search tree boat, or tree boat camping you will see lots of interesting sites and places as well. :)))




I will most likely be sticking with the traditional method of having my tent on the ground for awhile. :)))))) What about you?

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hell no. LOL. Pretty but I'd be too worried about falling to ever relax. I have a bit of a fear of heights. But that looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.