Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Learning the Craft

Image from the Old Crone's Corner


Learning the Craft


Merry Meet :))))) I adore the quote above. It is probably one of the, if not the most important lessons I have learned on my path. It really matters not your background or how you came about to be Wiccan, what matters is what you do on your own personal path going forward.

This is the first religion that I've ever found that puts the primary focus on self and encourages you to empower yourself and honor the Divine within. It teaches you that you don't need anything fancy, item, place or person to ask for help from the Divine or show them your love. You can go out and be spiritual in the forest, at the beach, even the bathroom if you truly want to. In fact most of us are as we prepare our ritual baths. :P :))))

One of the most important things Wicca has taught me though is to honor self. Not to come from ego as that's something different, we are taught to not do that. You are encouraged to really get to know you, to get into your heart and find your true self and then walk your path according to who you really are. You are beautiful and perfect exactly as you are and you really should change for no one in life except yourself. Honor your body for it is your temple. Recharge your soul for it is what helps to guide you. Love with all you have for your life is a precious gift.

I find so many people on the path who are looking for groups and covens to work with. While it is nice to work with other like-minded people, I find that the most important aspect of the journey that you take spiritually is the one where you find you and you learn to walk beside the Divine for that is your rightful place. It is much different then is taught in other religions. There is no need to be popular or compete for anything for when you are on your path the Goddess will provide you with everything that you need. That is something I have been amazingly blessed to learn.

When you find yourself, and learn to trust, the unveiling of your precious gifts will be revealed. The more you work with them, the more they will develop. Use those precious gifts to help others on their paths, for the more of us that find our way, the more people we can help, and the more we can give back to Mother Earth and make the world a better place in the future.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 

http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Moonsong-Daily-Magick.html

5 comments:

  1. Your post is very much appreciated. We must look within for our answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to run from who I am for a very long time, ending in misery, time after time. I finally realize I am the way I am for a reason, and started using my gifts to help others, and now I feel complete, Although Im somewhat an unconventional Witch, I am a Witch who believes in all things unseen, even God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit. But I have been blessed with Empathy, and the gift of insight, and how to write spells, and each time I cast, I get confirmation from my Sweet Mother Earth. I was raised religious and thought it was evil, but now I realize that Magick is neither good nor evil, its in the heart that casts, where the good or evil lies. So I embrace myself, and am grateful to Father God, and Mother Earth for my gifts. Blessed BE ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, how wise you are to embrace who you are, entirely.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Jasmeine. Such a beautiful post, so supportive and encouraging as I continue finding my way down this path of spiritual insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These steps are done at your own pace. One step , one breath, one heartbeat at a time. Blessed Be 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.