Thursday, May 28, 2015



Soul Coaching Oracle Cards

Merry Meet :))))

Today I wanted to introduce you to an oracle deck that I use very frequently. :))) It's funny I had a friend over the other night and I realized I work with close to 50 tarot and oracle decks. lol :)))) Absolutely crazy considering just a few years ago I bought my first deck. Part of the reason is I love having the diversity at my fingertips for this newsletter and for readings that I do. The other, is I just absolutely love them. :)))))

In any event, from time to time I love to show you the decks that I use most frequently and the Soul Coaching Oracle Cards deck is one of them. This is a fantastic deck to get in touch with your true self. When you are looking to get to the root of your heart and soul and are looking for advice this deck is my go-to. :))))) I've been working with it a couple years now and I just love it. The energy on it is amazing and always positive.

Being an oracle card deck it's easy enough for beginners to use yet for those of you who are experienced, you will find the pictures in the deck will give you what you desire to do more in depth readings.




They are great to do single card pulls for simple questions, or you can run pretty much any reading with these cards. I have done astrological readings with these cards before and had amazing results. :)))) If this is something you're interested in you can get one at my etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/185957558/astrological-spread-tarot-reading Just let me know that you want me to do it featuring this deck. :))))))

If this isn't a deck that you currently have, I can't recommend it enough. :))))) I love the simplicity and beauty of the pictures and it's just a great deck to have on hand all the time. :)))))

Let me know if you work with it already or if you are going to get it! :)))))) I promise you will love it :)))

If you're interested in getting the deck you can get it here: http://amzn.to/1n1QU1V

Enjoy!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.