Thursday, June 11, 2015

Storing Flowers and Herbs in Oil




Storing Flowers and Herbs in Oil


Merry Meet :))))

With summer here I am loving all the fresh herbs and flowers. :)))))) My house is decorated everywhere with them. :)))))) In the winter, I miss these things and have found a neat idea that I intend to do this year and I wanted to pass it along.

You can collect herbs and flowers in bottles and store them in oil. Herbs are great in Olive Oil, and they look beautiful. You can use extra virgin olive oil for a healthier alternative. Then you can use them for cooking throughout the season as well as decor. :))))




The flowers you can use to scent your home by burning the oil in little oil burners in the winter or add it to your baths. You can add vegetable oil to store them and it works wonderfully. :))))))) So as I'm going to tag sales this summer I am collecting bottles of all sizes to do this with at the end of the summer. :))))) Some of the flowers only bloom now so I will be collecting a few of those in the coming weeks. :))))))

Have fun with it!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.