Saturday, July 18, 2015

Let's Take a Tour




Let's Take a Tour

Merry Meet :))))))) From time to time I like to take a tour of the website and let you know what's going on where. :))))) I try not to shake things up on my arrangements too often so that you always know where you can find things. :))) I know some of you are new so the tour will help. :))))) A lot of you have been with me a long time, so some of this may remind you of things, or you may find things you didn't know were there. :)))))

Ready?

First things first. :))))

My main website is wiccanmoonsong.com This is the hub where you can get to absolutely everything. :))))

Empaths and Sensitives - This page is one of my most important pages on the website, packed with information to help all of you. I update it every time I write a new article for you.

Newsletter Signup - You already have Moonsong Daily Magick premium, but I also have a main newsletter to keep you informed on the latest at Wiccan Moonsong, and also one for my shop that features all my artwork. :))) If you've not signed up for those, take a peek and sign up today. :))))

Tarot Readings - I do tarot readings via email. :))))))) If you are ever looking to get a tarot reading done by me you can find them on this page.

Coaching - Did you know I also do one on one coaching? It can be done via phone or email. :))) If you have something you want me to spend some time working with you on you can find it here.

Moonsong Store - This is the shop that features all my artwork on all sorts of products. :))) It's done with zazzle so you can find my artwork on everything from mugs, to mousepads, necklaces, and phone cases, as well as get prints if one catches your fancy. :)))

Moonsong on Etsy - I am on Etsy! :)))) You can book tarot readings through my Etsy shop as well right now if you want to. From time to time I have handmade goodies on there as well! :)))

Jasmeine's Bookshelf - Many of you look for books that I recommend. I have a page on my site, filled with the books that line my personal bookshelf. :))))))) This is where they all are. :)))) Check this page when you are looking to get inspired for your next book. :)))

Free Kindle Books - :))) Yes I'm still doing them. :)))) As much as I can without getting in trouble with Amazon lol :))))))) If you have a Kindle you can find the goodies I find each day here. I try to have them updated before 10:00 a.m. EST as I find them. :)))

Very Pinteresting - I love love love Pinterest. It's one of my favorite sites. :))) If you want to come hang out, come add me! :))))

I think that's it for now! :))) If you have comments, questions, or suggestions message me any time! I'm here for you! :)))))))))

Have a great day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you were on Etsy! Your shop looks amazing! I just started a shop a couple months ago. Do you have any tips for someone who is starting a Wiccan shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Meet sweetie :))) Congratulations on the new shop! :))))) The biggest thing I would do is make sure you have an email list that you can utilize. Each time you make a sale send out the link for them to sign up for that mailing list somewhere. Mailchimp has free mailing lists up to 2,000. I use them for all my business mailing. You can find them here: http://mailchimp.com/ Good Luck! :)))) Much Love and Many Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.