Thursday, July 16, 2015

Be Fearless

original artwork by: xpixiedustx

Be Fearless

Merry Meet :))))))) What if you could live your life without fear... it sounds simple but when you think about it, fear is responsible for a lot.

For instance almost every worry you have relates to a fear. If we could take away fear, we would never worry. In fact when you start tracing almost any undesirable emotions; anger, jealousy, greed, etc almost every single one you can bring back to fear.

So what if we could eliminate fear?

How would your life change?

What if we could completely wipe out that one emotion?

Just sit and think for a bit on how much would change, and change significantly.

When you walk a spiritual path you learn to trust. Trust is the ultimate goal, trust in yourself, the Universe, the Divine, and eventually others. :))))) It's not an easy road but it's very freeing with each step you take.

So start to develop that relationship. For instance I know it's ok to take leaps of faith if I am seeing the signs that indicate I should. I know that no matter what happens everything will be ok because I am loved and protected. Does that mean I'm never afraid? No lol :)))))))

It's actually one of the lessons I'm working really hard with right now, hence the article. For you see I didn't realize how many things I was afraid of and how it was affecting my life. Just being conscious of that for a week has made things dramatically different. I put a bracelet on my arm to remind myself that whenever I feel an emotion I dislike to touch that bracelet and ask myself if it's coming from a fear. If it is, dismiss it. :)))))

Try it for a week, and see how it changes your life. :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.