Thursday, November 12, 2015

Oh My Crystal Goddess - The Lemurian Crystal



Merry Meet :)))) How many of you loveeee crystals? I am a wee bit obsessed as most of you have probably noticed. So a couple weeks ago I was absolutely over the Moon when a gemstone show came to the town next to me. My little ones with their Dad for the weekend which meant I could enjoy as many gloriously uninterrupted hours there as I wished and boy did I ever. :))))))

I was after one stone in particular this show and that was a Lemurian Crystal. I've had my sights set on one for a little bit now, but they are usually quite pricey. So I came up to a stand and my hand started buzzing like it typically does when there is something I am meant to find. I followed it over down this counter towards the back of the booth where there were three trays rather haphazardly. I looked through the top tray and noticed that there were a variety of seemingly mismatched stones. My hand was buzzing the most near the bottom of the stack, so I carefully moved the two trays over to get to the bottom tray.

In the bottom tray was a grid and within each piece was a quartz crystal. One jumped at me right away though. It was clear and beautiful and the moment I picked it up it hummed. It was a Lemurian Crystal. :))))) I clutched it in my hand and showed the woman who ran the booth who had a huge smile on her face. She asked where I found it, and I showed her. She gave me the crystal for $10.00 while all the other lemurian crystals were well over $20. I asked her for her card and almost fell over when I realized it was the same woman I bought the Nebula stone from last year! :)))))) This crystal was definitely meant to be with me. :))))))

So what is a Lemurian Crystal? Most of you have probably heard of Atlantis, how many of you have heard of Lemuria? I have an article for you here on it :)))) http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2012/10/lemuria.html

It's an ancient civilization that was suppose to be more advanced than Atlantis, but notoriously more peaceful. I've always been drawn to information on it. The Lemurian Crystals are said to be Keys of sorts if you will to information from Ancient Lemuria. They are suppose to help you retrieve information and ancient wisdom. I think it sounds like a bit much honestly, lol :))) But I have seen soooo many things on my path that I never thought could be real that I don't doubt anything anymore. All I know is my hands hum like crazy when I start working with this crystal and I knew I was suppose to work with it. My guides told me it would help me with my intuitive work.

These crystals are like a master crystal in the gemstone world. We've talked before about how quartz is used for pretty much anything and you can program it anyway you like. Think of Lemurian Crystals like a super strong quartz that comes pre-charged with ancient goodies and special access privileges. Their energy is said to help you connect to all universal energy and the energy grid.

I will let you know how it goes as I work with it more! :))))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

P.S.  Moonsong Daily Magick Members watch for gemstones that I picked up for you coming soon! :)))) I grabbed lots of crystal goodies for you and you have first dibs! If you are not a member yet make sure you join to get access when I post them all :)))) http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Moonsong-Daily-Magick.html

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.