Thursday, December 10, 2015

Just Like Artemis...Well Maybe :))))



Just Like Artemis.... Well Maybe :)))

Merry Meet :)))) I am always talking about getting out and being active as much as you can. I absolutely love trying new things. :))))) One of my newest adventures is Archery! :))))) I got an amazing bow from Earl for my birthday and I love it! :)))))) I have never used a bow before. I've seen it and thought it would be something amazing to try. I've had it almost a week now and have been outside every day with it. I could not be happier :)))

It's a great work out for the upper body. I often store tension in the back of my neck and in my shoulder blade and it's helping to work that out. I'm doing pretty well at shooting too!



This is my target :))))) We went and got a hay bale from the local feed store and painted it red and black with some spray paint that was being discarded by a local business that was going out of business and was throwing the cans of paint out. :))) Recycling ;) lol :))))

It's really a lot of fun :))) I don't hunt, nor do I ever intend to, but something about the twang of the arrow as it goes flying out of the bow towards the balloon is just soooo satisfying :)))))

So who knows the name of the Goddess who's affiliated with archery?

Do you know?

It's the Greek Goddess Artemis, or Diana in Roman mythology :)))))Of course I had to give her a mention :)))))) Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto. She is the Goddess of the hunt, wild animals, childbirth, and virginity. She is almost always pictured with a bow and arrow.

Have a magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.