Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Create Your Shining Year in 2016!




Merry Meet :))))) In the beginning of the year I told you that I've been working with Leonie Dawson at the Shining Biz and Life Academy for a long time now. I'm pretty sure I started with her in her first year. :)) She's an amazing entrepreneur and I adore her energy. :)))

Something she started a couple years ago was to produce the life and business planners that I honestly don't think I could run my life or business without. This year she's outdone herself by adding a diary planner to the mix. So what in the world are they?

So let me start at the beginning with the Create Your Shining Life Book. :)))) It's the one at the top of the photo. By the way, that's Patches. :))))) She loves when I do anything on the table so she's watching to see what I'm doing. Next to her are this incredible set of Sharpie markers that Earl got me for Christmas that I simply could not do without. I adore them. :)))

Ok back to the Create Your Shining Life Book. She has a way of making goal setting and planning fun. I've actually heard her books referred to as adult coloring books because she encourages you to have fun and get creative while you're working on your perfect life or your perfect business.



So for instance this page is out of the Life planner. On one side she is having you plan out your perfect birthday and what you would like. On the next she's starting to work with you on what habits you want for this year. :)) She makes it a lot of fun to work through what you want in your life. If you work with the book and follow it, your life will change completely. I know this because I've done it. :)))))



This is another page in the Life planner. It's telling you how to create an everyday miracles jar. You craft a beautiful jar and put it special somewhere in your home. Each time something wonderful happens to you throughout the year you write it on a small piece of paper, fold it up and tuck it in the jar. At the end of the year you reread all the amazing things that have happened to you. :))))) It keeps you conscious of all the amazing things happening in your life and also keeps a snapshot of your year and all you have to be thankful for. You can pull the jar out on a day you need an extra pick me up too! :)))



For those of you running your own business or thinking about it, I cannot suggest the Create Your Shining Business Book enough. This is my third year working on it and it's a huge asset for my business. It keeps me accountable and in line. The difference it makes in my production for the year is astounding. She makes business planning fun. :))))



The picture above is from the planner. This is new for this year, and it has been added to my must have list. It's like a traditional organizer but with so so much more. Really something that I cannot do without and it's already making huge and I mean huge differences in my life this year.

All of the books are amazing and I can't recommend them enough. You can grab one or all of them here:
2016 Create Your Shining Year

You are also welcome to join me over at the Academy :))))) I adore it there. :))) My only wish is that I had more hours to spend there to get into everything. :)))) There's a link to it on this page that also has a free 100 page coloring book that you can print :)))) Academy and Coloring

I know you will love her as much as I do. :))))) She's amazing :))))))

Have an amazingly magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.