Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Believe

original artwork by Jasmin Junger


I believe

I believe in a religion that embraces how beautifully unique each person is and as such respects the fact that each person will walk their own path that makes their heart sing.

I believe in a religion that encourages you to learn about all the religions of the world and the unique history of each one, embrace what you learn that you like and leave behind that which does not resonate within your soul.

I believe in a religion that puts the power in your hands, one that believes that you are Divine and you are responsible for the changes in your life.

I believe in a religion that encourages people to join with friendly open arms, and does not judge but rather respects those who do not choose to walk the same path as that is what makes them unique and beautiful on their path.

I believe in a religion that teaches you that you are never done learning, while you may be a teacher you are always a student, and life is a beautiful opportunity to experience everything you can, taking with you lessons as you go.

I dream of a world that will one day respect spirituality over religious choice and embrace the beauty found within each individual religion.

Have a magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.