Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Winds Of Change

Merry Meet :)))) I want to give a very warm welcome to all of you who are just joining me and huge hugs around for all of you! *sprinkles your inbox with fairy dust* I am so happy to be with all of you!

If you're wanting to catch up with me anywhere you can find the social links below. To find out what's on sale check out my shop here:

Jasmeine Moonsong Shop
Buy One Month Of Moonsong Daily Magick Get One Free!
Sign-Up Fees Waived During Promotion!
That's Two Months of Moonsong Daily Magick for just $6.00!!!

How are you ?  I hope this message finds everyone doing well! :))) Last night we had the craziest wind storm where I live.  I was up much of the night and found that when I finally did drift off to sleep I was actually dreaming about wind! :))) As I was drifting in and out though, I kept thinking about how the wind changes things, some physical things that were blowing around my yard. :)) Mainly though the energy.  I often find that the energy has shifted quite substantially after a major wind storm. This may help to explain why March and April bring so many changes in our life.  They really seem to help set the stage for how the year will go and I often find a lot of significant changes to my life happen in these months. :)))) I could feel the energy shifting around me last night and it gave me some must needed clarity in how I want things to go with the business.  Always a good thing ;) So be on the lookout for more exciting changes. :))))

So I have a couple of quick goodies for you today.  First and foremost if you are not a Moonsong Daily Magick member yet, there has never been a better time to enroll.  Subscription memberships are currently on sale for Buy One Month Get One Free and I am currently waiving all enrollment fees.  This means you can get started right now with Moonsong Daily Magick for only $6.00.  That's a beyond amazing deal. 

The second goodie I have is gemstones in the shop.   I posted three Quartz Geode Sets and they are on a first come first serve basis.  :))) They are gorgeous pairs that I picked up for all of you from a gem show back in October.  I have another show coming up next month so I'm trying to get the last of these beauties out to all of you.  Typically this is something that goes out exclusively to Moonsong Daily Magick members but you have your chance to get in on them today so don't miss out! :))))  If you get to the page and there is no longer anything in the crystals and gemstones section then it means they have been sold out! :))

Have an amazingly magickal day! :)))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong
Moroccan Quartz Geode 

As promised here are the amazing geodes that I picked up at the last gemstone show that I went to.

This is a whole geode that has been split in half for your viewing pleasure. Keep both pieces for yourself or share half with a loved one. :))

The energy on these is amazing. You can use these geodes to help with cleaning your other stones. Place the other stones within the cave of the geode or next to the geode overnight to charge and cleanse your crystals.


These geodes are so beautiful I must confess one of them wound up staying here with me. :)))) I am currently using it to help me charge my crystals for tarot. It's part of a circle with lots of amethyst. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.