Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Get Ready For The Full Seed Moon Thursday - Issue 191

Merry Meet :)))) How is everyone doing? :)))))) I've been working hard on the Full Moon edition of Moonsong Daily Magick all afternoon. :))) I'm pretty excited about it and I wanted to take a moment to go over a couple things with all of you in preparation for it.  :)))   Not a Moonsong Daily Magick member yet?
Join Moonsong Daily Magick Now!
Awhile back one of you asked me to send out what you need for the Full Moon spells ahead of time.  I have something in the works to make that a regular feature down the line but in the meantime, I am putting that in this newsletter for you so you can check that out below.  Full Seed Moon Spell - What You Need

If you haven't booked your Full Moon Tarot Reading yet, you definitely want to do so. :))) I do them in the order received.  I actually have availability for a couple readings tomorrow so if you get there first the spots are yours! :)))))   I was backlogged a bit over the past couple of months on Tarot Readings and I am very happy to say that I am caught up now! :)))) So that turnaround time should be a lot quicker now. :)))
Book Your Full Moon Tarot Reading

Earl and I have been working really hard on a brand new website.  I am so so excited. :)))) It was originally going to launch in the fall and we are hoping to get it out there much sooner.  As Moonsong Daily Magick members you will be the first to get a peak so watch your inbox for that invitation! :))))  I am also looking at building a special members only area for all of you. :)))) It's part of the reason for the new website. ;) I am trying to find a platform that I can share a lot more with you so we are making the migration over to word press where I will have a lot more options. :)))) As always as long as you are a current member you are grandfathered in at current prices.  I don't anticipate any price increases until that extra members area is built. :)))) But a definite perk to maintaining your membership. :))))

What are you currently Reading? Have any book recommendations? :))) I am such a bookworm.  When I get time! LOL  I must confess I am likely in the middle of about 5 books right now.  Find out what I'm reading right now.

10 Stones To Help You Stand Your Ground As A Sensitive - As an empath it can be hard to stand your ground.  Find out what stones will be helpful to you on your path.

Moonsong Daily Magick members get 10% off all tarot reading in the shop.  Join now to get your coupon! :)))

Have an amazingly magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong
Full Moon Tarot Readings

Book Your Full Moon Tarot Reading Now!
The Full Moon is the time of greatest power and the perfect night for magick and ritual as it’s a night where energy is in abundance. The Full Moon represents the Goddess in her Mother aspect. She is fertile and abundant gaining knowledge.

The Full Moon is an amazing time to work with the Tarot. It's a great time to check in and see how things are going. This tarot reading is a great general reading to assess how your life is currently going and where you are on your path.

This reading includes the following:
Your Past 
Let's take a look at where you came from and see how it's affecting the present.

Your Present 
There's no time like the present. ;) Where are you currently on your path?

Your Future 
Where is your path leading you? This is a great card to see if you want to adjust your path or continue as you are.

Core Issue 
What is the main issue or block on your path right now.

Your Path 
A glimpse into your upcoming path

Full Moon Energy 
What energy is the Full Moon bringing you.

What Should You Embrace? 
What should you embrace right now on your path.

What Should You Release? 
What should you release right now on your path.

What Your Guides Want You To Know 
Special advice from your guides. What do they want you to know right now?

Your Power Animal 
What Spirit Animal is currently assisting you on your path and how can you best work with their energy.

All readings are done via email. You will receive a PDF document via e-mail with the cards as I drew them and a detailed explanation of each card.

I do these readings by hand after meditation on a first come first serve basis. I send out the readings as quickly as I can but please allow up to one week for delivery.

If there is anything specific you want me to look at please make a note at payment or email me with your request at WiccanMoonsong@gmail.com Thank you! 



Full Seed Moon Spell - What You Need


So the energy around us has been quite busy over the last month and I wanted to do a bit of a simpler Full Moon spell. :))))

We are going to be planting for this Full Moon you will want to gather the following:

A pot or something you can plant in.  If you don't want to purchase a pot, you can use a milk carton that you cut in half or really anything that you want. :)))) Just make sure whatever you choose you cleanse under cool running water. :))

Dirt.  You can use potting soil or any soil that is suitable to plant in.

Seeds.  Your choice! :)))) Pick a seed that you want to work with for some time ;)

Paper and pens and tape. lol :))) You can grab some fancy markers if you want to get artistic.  For those of you using pots, if you want you can get something to write on the pots with.  Maybe some chalkboard paint and chalk ;) Get creative and have fun. :)))

Not a member yet?  Sign Up Today and you will be registered in time to get the Full Moon edition as well as Moonsong Daily Magick every morning in your inbox to start your day right! :)))
What Am I Reading Now?  
 
So while I would love to tell you I'm in the middle of a perfectly witchy book right now, I'm not! LOL  Well I am in the middle of a few but this one has the majority of my attention right now.

I was in Costco the other day and I came across this book:



While I'm not one who's particularly into reading books by celebreties or books on nutrition I found this book calling to me.  When it calls I answer. :)) I have learned.

However there's a book before this one while not necessary to read first piqued my interest as well and that's the Body Book.  I'm just a few chapters in and I'm already learning a lot about nutrition.  Maybe it should be common knowledge but I either don't remember learning it or it's never been presented to me.  She makes it easy to understand and so far I'm finding it a quick read.  Just in the first couple of chapters I've already started picking up some helpful tips. So that's why I have zoned in on it! :))))

Your body is your temple in this life. :))) Take the time to learn how to take care of it. ;)

If you're interested you can grab your copy here:

The Body Book

The Longevity Book

Happy Reading! 
10 Stones to Help You Stand Your Ground as an Empath or Sensitive

Merry Meet :)))))) We've all been there. :))) Sometimes you just need that extra bit of energy to help you stand your ground in times when it may be easier to back down.

As empaths and sensitives we are notorious for backing down to avoid conflict. All of these stones will be super helpful in helping you get that extra confidence that you may need. ;)

Ready?

1. Aquamarine - Aquamarine is actually known as "The Stone of Courage" so this baby is a great place to start. They also will help you let go of any emotions from your past, which can be super helpful if those issues are contributing to your fears of standing up for yourself.

2. Agate - Agate is a stone of strength and courage. It helps to keep you grounded and will stabilize your emotions so that you can deal with what you need to easier and more effectively.

3. Carnelian - Carnelian is such a warm and comforting stone. This stone keeps you rooted in the present and helps make sure that you are making the right decisions. This knowledge will help you to stand your ground and it's energy will encourage you to do so.

4. Citrine - Love love love Citrine's energy. :))) It is sooooo positive and uplifting! :))) Charge this baby with energy and it's like having your best friend with you to back you up ;

5. Fire Agate - This stone's earth energy is off the hook. As soon as I pick it up it instantly grounds me. It's an amazing stone to infuse you with courage and strength. Definitely a top pick for me.

6. Green Jade - This is such a soothing stone. When you work with it, it's absolutely amazing to balance your energy. It really wipes out any negative thoughts that you may have and gives you peace and love. It's energy will help you find the courage to stand your ground yet find a peaceful resolution.

7. Hematite - I just adore Hematite. I buy the rings whenever I find them, but because it's such a soft gemstone they always break lol :)) Nevertheless, Hematite is an amazingly protective stone. It helps keep negative energy at bay which helps you to be unaffected by someone who might be putting off negativity and therefore it will make it easier to stand your ground.

8. Red Jasper - We have another Earth energy stone right here that will help keep you grounded. This is a great stone for stability and balance. It helps to motivate you and gently encourages you to be courageous and go after what you wish. Amazing energy.

9. Black Tourmaline - This is another very protective stone, but it's amazing at reducing stress. It will ground you and help to tap you into your higher self giving you an edge in standing your ground.

10. Tiger's Eye - The eyeeee of the Tigerrrrr :)))) *sings* :)))) Heck play that song for those of you who have watched the movie and you will feel courageous :))) Tiger's eye brings you confidence, strength and good luck. Absolutely fantastic stone.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.