Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Admin Fees Waived On Moonsong Daily Magick!



Merry Meet :)))) At this time I have decided to waive all admin fees associated with Moonsong Daily Magick when you subscribe. :))) It's something I've been thinking about for awhile and decided to make the change today.   I hope that this helps to make the opportunity possible for those of you that wish to join. :)))) Subscribe 

For those of you who wish to purchase on a monthly basis there are still options in my Etsy shop here:  Purchase on Etsy

We also have a new look! :)))) Due to popular demand I made some changes a couple of months ago and you'll find Moonsong Daily Magick easier to read. :)))

Moonsong Daily Magick gets delivered to you via email each morning to start your day right. :))))

Your subscriptions are what allow me to do what I do for all of you full time.  :))) Many Blessings and Many Thanks to all of you. :)))) Without you I would not be able to live my dream. :))))

I hope to have you join us! :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.