Sunday, July 10, 2016

Healing Day



Healing Day

A fellow sister of the craft had a terrible accident recently and is requiring surgery and she has asked that we send her healing and comforting energy. I ask that you join with me today to send her energy.
I would also like to raise up some general healing energy for the chaos that is going on in the world today. Please send loving energy, clarity and wisdom so that people will be able to view the world in the way that is needed in order to heal her. I also wish to send healing energy to everyone who is currently being affected by the events going on in our world today so that they may be healed and go on to help others.
If you would like healing to be sent to you or any of your loved ones you may comment below and I will make sure to add you to my healing today.
Thank you so much!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.