Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fulfilled A Dream




Fulfilled a Dream

Merry Meet :))))) When I was little I use to love to travel. It's just something that has always been with me. In fact if money was no object for me you would be getting articles from every corner of the world. :))) I would just love to explore everywhere.

When I was young, every 5 years my parents would take a vacation to Maine. :))) You have no idea how much I looked forward to these vacations. While we did a lot of traveling as my parents were professional race car drivers as well as my Dad being in the military, and we also frequented some land camping that my parents had bought, destinations that we spent the week together weren't as common. So Maine was really special to me. :))) It still is. We tended to go inland Maine when I was growing up to lakes. As I got older and was able to explore myself I discovered the Maine coast and fell in love with it. It has always been my dream to drive up the entire coast and this vacation we did that.

I didn't know that was the plan. :))) Earl surprised me by it by telling me as we were on the road to explore a seaport that he was driving me to the Canadian border the next day. I was over the Moon excited. :)))



While this may not be one of the prettiest pictures I got this week it is really significant to me because that is the bridge to Canada. :)))) If I had my passport we would have been on the other side of it. :)))) I spent a fair amount of time on that beach hunting for treasures! :))))) The bridge is in Lubec Maine a very sleepy and deserted town that looks like it was once an incredible destination. One of the things I want to do is look up the history of it. :)))

I have tons of pictures and stories to tell you including more of Lubec. :))))) Today I wanted to share how excited I was with our drive up there. I saw the most amazing scenery up there and tomorrow I will share some more of those with you. :)))))

Now I'm off to tend to my veggie sauce. :)) It smells amazing! Fresh peppers, onions and zucchini.

I hope you have an amazingly magickal day. :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.