Thursday, August 4, 2016

What Does Your Path Look Like For August?

August Tarot Forecasts Available Now!

Want to know what your path looks like this month?


Get My August Monthly Forecast

What does August look like for you?


Merry Meet :)))))) I hope everyone enjoyed Lammas and the New Moon! Amazing energy!  One more significant event that fell in this short time frame and that's the beginning of the month! :)))) For those of you that like the monthly Tarot Forecasts they are now open for August. :)))) I'm sorry you've been getting so many tarot readings so fast! They just all fell within a few days! :)))) That being said I will be in Maine next week on a small vacation so if you would like a tarot reading this week you definitely want to book by tomorrow at the latest. :))))))

These intuitive readings are a weekly forecast for you using tarot for the entire month of August.  

Receive insight as to what the energy each week will look like for you andwhat you can expect on your journey.

I will draw one card for each week for a total of four weeks to help me to gain information that will be helpful for you throughout the month.

Find out your power animal for the month.

At the end of the reading I will draw an additional card for advice from your guides for the month.

Right now I am beginning them for the month of June!:)))

Sign up now to get yours!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.