Tuesday, September 6, 2016

It's My Big 40 :))



Magickal Birthdays


Merry Meet :)))) How many of you wonder how to celebrate your birthday as a Wiccan? How many of you want to bring a little extra magick to your special day? :)))))

To me a birthday is a chance for new beginnings. It's a very special day, where the energy will swirl about you for the day, and that energy is just perfect to make wishes on. :)))) Almost all of us will blow out candles on our birthday. Did you ever think about the magickal intent is involved in this practice? Just like wishing upon a star at night, blowing out your candles on your birthday carries the same magickal intent and energy as most spells do.

So when you go to blow out your candles on your birthday, take an extra moment and really set your wishes and intent, feel the magickal energy of your special day surrounding you, then when you are ready blow out the candles, and at the same time blow those wishes out into the wind for the universe to receive. :))))))

This may also want to be a day you wish you add something special to your magickal collection. It's the perfect day to pick out something that has special meaning to you and can be used in your work. Each year since I have dedicated myself I have tried to do this. It doesn't have to be something you purchase. Last year I just went for a walk in the woods and picked something out. It was a really pretty stone that I keep in my kitchen. To be honest I'm not even sure what type, it's quartz mixed with something. :))) I loved the energy on it though. I charged it with the happy energy I felt on that day, and I keep it close to where I work. :)))))

Today is the big 40 for me! :))))  am going out for a long walk to this lake that I adore for the day. We are heading up to the mountains this evening when my little ones come home from school. I want to go up on the lake and maybe bring the canoe. :)))) We might have a hot dog roast. :))) Earl is making me a mint chocolate chip cake. :))))) I'm really looking forward to it. :)) I just love being outside.

Have a magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.