Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Moon Blessings!

Merry Meet and Good Morning :)))))) As I'm writing this to you I'm waiting for my youngest to get on the bus for his first day of school!   I love that the first day of school falls on the first day of September and the New Moon.  It's a day of new beginnings for sure! :))))))

Above is a picture of the morning glory in my yard. :))))) This is the first year I have ever had them and I adore them. :))))) Did you know they are the flower of September? :))))) They are absolutely beautiful.

I am actually hitting the big 40 in a few days on the 6th.  It's funny I thought I would be upset with it as I've always had a bit of an aging phobia? I find that I'm actually embracing it though. :)))) I'm proud of how much I have done in my life and what it has taken to get to where I am and if this is what 40 looks like I honestly can't imagine anywhere else I would rather be in my life. :))))))

A couple of quick reminders for you. :))))

Moonsong Daily Magic - If you are not currently a Moonsong Daily Magick make sure you sign up now to get today's New Moon edition, today is the last day to get in on time. :))) Sign Up Now 

New Moon Readings - If you haven't booked your place to get a New Moon reading done, make sure you do that today. :)))  Find out what energy this beautiful Virgo New moon is bringing for you. :)))

September Tarot Forecast - This is a great short reading to get done every month.  It really gives you a road map for the month. :))) Book yours today. :)))

Enjoy this beautiful first day of September and the New Moon!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.