Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Psychic Who Predicted My Future

Original Artwork by Pygar


Merry Meet :)))

I'm honestly not sure how long ago this was but I know it was quite some time as I had just begun a formal Wiccan Path. My sister had called me and had a friend that she worked with who also worked as a tarot reader. She really wanted to go and asked if I'd go with her. I immediately said yes excited to go for my first time to see a psychic. I had always watched them on tv and had read every book I could get my hands on devouring the information but the chance to see one in person was a huge opportunity for me. :)))

We went into the room and I met someone who I would come to become very close with throughout my career. Little did I know she would be a future peer of mine. :))) On that day she told me many things. She predicted the divorce that I went through. She told me that I would be with a very tall man who had long blond hair. Earl meets the description. Here's where she lost me though and I look back today and laugh.

She told me that I would be reading tarot for a living professionally and I would be very successful with it as I would have a bit of a different approach to the cards. At the time I thought she was completely off as I couldn't see myself possibly ever memorizing an entire deck of cards...I looked at the class on tarot and immediately dismissed it as something I would never work with...even though I had this nagging call... lol :)))

Within the year I was training one on one to read the cards with a very successful professional and author in the field. Here I am probably 10 years later and I absolutely love the tarot. It's such a valuable tool and the cards, while getting worn from years of use, feel very much at home in my hands.

From the time I was little I knew I was different. I was always drawn to the intuitive world although I couldn't put my finger on where I belonged. I love working with the tarot and my guides, it's an amazing gift that I am grateful to have and be able to work with all the time.

I just think it's so funny that I thought she was completely out in the field when she read me, yet here I sit today and all of her predictions about me have come true. :))))

Have a magickal day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.