Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ghost Stories




Ghost Stories

Merry Meet :))) How many of you love reading ghost stories around this time of year? I enjoy them year round honestly, but this time of year I especially love curling up with a hot cup of tea and a good old fashioned ghost story.  I especially love ones that have to do with history based in New England. :)))) Oh! I love ones based on people's accounts as well. You're probably laughing now, can't imagine why those would be my favorite huh? :))) They always have lol.  I have always been the one who couldn't get enough accounts of paranormal activity year round since I was little. :))))

The past few years Samhain snuck up on me so quickly I actually missed getting to read some good ghost stories right before it! So I thought it would be kind of neat to extend this little challenge to all of you today :)) Go out there and find yourself the perfect ghost story to read. :))) Find one that will get you in the mood for Samhain :)))) Figure out what type is your favorite and then choose one that will be a special treat for you. :))) Yes, go out and treat yourself to something for you :)))))

My choice for this year is the House of Seven Gables.



With my love of Salem and this house I'm not sure how I haven't read this book! My favorite place in Salem is a stone's throw from this house, the Derby Wharf. :)))) If you are interested in reading this as well I grabbed a copy for my kindle on amazon for free. :)))

Have fun with it!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.