Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Assertiveness For Earth Angels



Merry Meet :))))))

How many of you are empaths? :)))) Huge Hugs, I know the majority of you are. Many of you know that I love Doreen Virtue as her work often speaks to me. Many of you also know that my guides love to "assign" reading to me. I saw the initial launch campaigns for this book a couple years ago and it caught my attention. I put it on my wish list and thought I'd probably grab a copy in the future.

Over the next several days this book was put in front of me at least once a day. I actually received five notices about this book in the same evening and I realized that my guides were definitely sending me a strong message. I was to read this book.

As soon as I started reading it I understood completely why. It was very relevant to what was currently going on in my life, and I felt as if my guides were having a one on one coaching session with me.

For those of you that don't know, Doreen Virtue calls Empaths Earth Angels. :))))) So now why is this book so important? It helps us to understand who we are and why we do what we do. I found myself identifying with numerous traits in this book. One of them is apologizing for absolutely everything. lol :)))) I didn't realize how often I'm sorry was in my vocabulary until I read this book. The other thing it addresses is our tendency to always put others before ourselves. I can't tell you how many nights I've been up half the night trying to help people in their lives or writing articles trying to help.

Part of why I love Doreen's work is her gentle nature. She is a very easy read, I actually almost finished this book in one sitting. She will help you to take an honest look at your life and see where you may fall into patterns of actually being "too nice," and how to handle these situations and make sure you are taking care of you at the same time. I always struggle when trying to recommend books for you to read as I always have an issue with the ones that are out there, they are either too harsh, not on point the way I think they should be, or they really don't address things that I want them to for you. Not to mention there aren't many out there to begin with. :)))) For those of you that don't know I'm still working on mine. Assertiveness for Earth Angels I would put as a "must read" if you are an empath. It's worth every penny in my opinion.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Grab your copy of Assertiveness for Earth Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.