Friday, March 10, 2017

Ostara Spring Equinox Kit






Get Ready For Ostara!


Ostara Spring Ritual Kit


Grab the Kit for $19.99 and Receive $10.00 Off Your Ostara Reading


You will receive your coupon with your purchase. :)))



I've told a lot of you about my amazing friend Libbey who runs Meara's Potions. :)))) My house is packed with all of her oils and goodies. :))) We decided to team up with an offer for you this Ostara. :))) She has put together a ritual kit that will go along with the ritual that I will use in this Ostara's edition of Moonsong Daily Magick. 

You can grab the ritual kit for just $19.99 and I will take $10.00 off your Ostara Tarot Reading. :)))) Libbey will provide you with the code once you purchase the kit or you can email me and let me know that you have purchased it. :))

Enjoy! :))))

Have an amazingly magickal day :))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.