Monday, July 31, 2017

Lughnasadh Skill Spell Information

Cindy's Art



Lughnasadh Skill Spell Information

Merry Meet :)  Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.

I wanted to make sure that I dropped you a quick note to give you the spell ingredient list for tomorrow's spell as I know a lot of you like to gather it the day before.  We are going to be doing a spell that helps you with a skill that you want to develop in your life. So first of all think of a skill that you want to work on with tomorrow night's spell! :))

Not a Moonsong Daily Magick member?  If you join today you will be in time to get a copy of tomorrow's Lammas Issue! :))) Join Now 

Here's what you need:
What You Need
 - Three Candles, White, Red, Yellow
 - Three Ribbons, White, Red, Yellow
 - Wheat (with long stalks)
 - something to soak the wheat in.
 - twisty ties, (the wire ones)
 - pen and paper

You may also want to gather some additional items for an outdoor altar.  Think things that represent summer, veggies, fruits, etc. :)) I'll see you tomorrow!
P.S. I'm giving you a tour of my gardens tomorrow! :))  Loki says helllooooo :))))



I will talk to you soon!

Have an amazingly magickal day! :))))

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong
 
Ending Soon! Grab Yours Before They Are Gone!

It's time to head to the garden!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.