Friday, August 11, 2017

Vacation Time - What You Need To Know

Time for Vacation! What You Need to Know!

Many of you know that I run my business on my own.  It's just something that I've always wanted to maintain as I feel that it's more personal that way.  As such I work a lot of hours, a ton really.  I absolutely love what I do though and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am going to be taking a bit of a break next week.  I promised Earl I would step away from everything for a week and just recharge.  So I will be out of the "office" from next Monday through next Sunday.

How does this impact you?

Moonsong Daily Magick will go out as usual, you will not miss a thing. :))) I have been working hard this week getting them done ahead of time for you, so I will still be there for you every morning.  If you aren't a member yet you can still sign up!

New Moon Eclipse Readings - I am working on readings tonight and over the next two days.  If you haven't booked your reading yet you definitely want to book now.  I will be back next weekend so I will have time to run them next Sunday and Monday as well.

Bonus Readings  and Custom Spell Work - Did you book the Full Moon reading and you are eligible for the New Moon reading bonus? If so please have those booked tonight if you can tomorrow at the latest. I want to make sure that you have enough time to get what you need for the custom spell work and I want to make sure I have enough time to write you up a good spell to work with ;)  For those who have booked already I am working on them this weekend. :))

Tarot Card Reading - You are welcome to book readings with me during the week! Please do! :)) They will help me on vacation. :))) You will be first in line when I start readings next Sunday. :)))

I will be here the next two days if you have any questions!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong
It's coming! Get ready for the New Moon Eclipse!

**Limited Edition Reading**

The Total Solar Eclipse which falls on this New Moon is going to be the most talked about astrological event of this year as this is the first time in 38 years that this eclipse will be viewable across all of North America. This will not happen again until 2024. This eclipse is also the conclusion of a two eclipse event happening in August with the first eclipse being the Lunar Eclipse that fell on our Full Corn Moon.

This is a night of powerful energy not to be missed! Set the pace for the next Lunar cycle! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.